Sunday 24 April 2016

the scare

So recently i had my work checked by one of the media department heroes at the school and they saw that my magazine bared a striking resemblance to this bit of research.
when they looked at it a bit closer they said to me
"Im sorry to break this to you but i don't think thats a front cover", he then went on to say "i think its a festival poster which DJ have sponsored". This was not good news so the hero took the research to show the media board whom had a hard time working it out but eventually came back to me saying, "it is a front cover and heres why:


  • issues number on the top right hand corner
  • website details printed.

I was in luck however the board did say that this was one of the most unusual magazine covers that they had ever seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment