Sunday 8 May 2016

contents page

Here we Have my chord magazine contents page.
As you can see I've done a lot of photoshop work on the model and the background around him. I used the burn tool over most of the image This created the dark edges you can see. I then expanded the brush used the dodge tool over his face continuously highlighting his face. I did not move the mouse hence why you can see a perfect circle round his face. I then did the same for the vinyl. i then used a small smear of the dodge tool up at the top of the page to create a light smoke-like affect. The font of the stories at the side and the issue number is Dolce Vita this is also the font used in the front page. The title Chord Contents is in a coalition font. We've also put a hashtag at the bottom right hand corner meaning people of our target audience can share their experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment